August 16, 2023
In line with the H.E.Y.S Agenda of Mr David Olusegun Odunmbaku’s administration, Ojodu Local Council Development Area (LCDA) has opened recruitment and enrolment centre for the youth into the Nigerian Army.
Odunmbaku in a statement signed by his Chief Press Secretary, Jumu’ah Abiodun, called on Ojodu youths to take this opportunity to enrol for the job.
“This is to inform all Ojodu youths of age 18 to 22 that the Nigerian Army recruitment centre has been opened at the council secretariat as the enrollment begins Monday, March 28, and ends May 31, 2022.”
“We want all our youths who are interested in working with the Nigerian Army to take advantage of the unique opportunity the council provided by enrolling for the recruitment to join the armed forces.”
Requirements for the registration below:
1. Must be single, a Nigerian Citizens by birth must possess National Identity Card NIN/BVN
2. Medically, psychologically fit in accordance with Nigeria Army Standards.
3. Must be free of any criminal conviction by the court of law.
4. Must possess a valid birth certificate endorsed by the National Population Commission, Hospital or Local Government Council or valid age declaration.
5. All applicants must possess at least a minimum of 4 passes in not more than 2 sitting in WASSCE/NECO/NABTEB.
6. An applicant must not be less than 18 and not more than 22 years as at the commencement of training by August 8, 2022.
7. Applicant must not be less than 1.68 meters tall for Male and Female candidates respectively.
8. Applicants must possess a valid certificate of state of origin.
9. Knowledge of any additional skill would be an added advantage.
Enrollment Centre: 1-3, Secretariat Road, Powerline, Oke-Ira, Ogba, Lagos.
Odunmbaku assured that the council would give applicants who enrolled for the job all necessary support from registration to admission.
Click here for more information.